Sunday, April 10, 2022

Tsugumomo V15 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)


I just finished Tsugumomo Vol 15. This volume had even less uncensored content for me to edit, but on the other hand, I spent most of my time editing and fixing the raw, page by page. Aside from all the normal corrections like cropping, rotating and cleaning, I also made some light edits to the regular pages, like adjusting the level of the black color, removing the spreads and fixing the page numbering. So the overall quality of the raw is now pretty high.

But the following volumes will have a lot more uncensored content, so don't worry.

For now, enjoy.


Manga Page: Tsugumomo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko V4 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)

  I just finished the  Volume 4 of a new manga. The manga in question is " Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko ", a very fun ecchi manga that...