Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni V11 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)

 


I just finished Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni Vol 11. In this volume I worked with two different raws; a medium quality digital raw and a low quality scanned raw. I used the digital version as the basis for the project, but I needed the scanned version to remove some censorship points in the digital version. As for the edits to add some extra content, I only needed to work with 4 pages (2 double pages), since it was the only content available for this manga. If eventually I get more resources, I'll update this volume again.


For now this is the only volume of this manga that I will be working on. That's because I don't have enough resources or content to work on the other volumes; unfortunately the author didn't post much extra content for this manga.

But that doesn't mean it will always be that way. If I eventually get more resources and extra content for this manga, I'll get back to working on it.

Anyway, enjoy.


Manga Page: Kono Yo o Hana ni Suru Tame ni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko V4 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)

  I just finished the  Volume 4 of a new manga. The manga in question is " Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko ", a very fun ecchi manga that...