Monday, April 4, 2022

Tsugumomo V08 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)


I just finished Tsugumomo Vol 8. This volume didn't have much content for me to edit, just an extra chapter at the end of the volume. But I also remade the cover and made some light edits to the regular pages, like adjusting the level of the black color, removing the spreads and fixing the page numbering.

You can check out the full report on the project page, but there really isn't much to see.

Anyway, this is the first volume of several yet to come, so I still have a lot of work to do. 

For now, enjoy.


Manga Page: Tsugumomo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko V4 [RAW] [Ecchi Extended] (v0.1)

  I just finished the  Volume 4 of a new manga. The manga in question is " Onna Shunin Kishi Mieko ", a very fun ecchi manga that...